Saturday, May 30, 2015

Take the Bible Reading Challenge!

GENESIS IN 15 days!!!

Take the challenge with me!
Do you need a little nudge to read your Bible everyday? Perhaps a little extra encouragement? I will be hosting accountability groups to read through the books of the bible. The first challenge will take a look at Genesis. When you take this challenge you will be part of an accountability group where you can share questions, struggles, and encouragement. I will also give you tools and resources to really understand Genesis. 

When will it start?
Well...That is undecided right now. It will be mid-late June. We are about to close on our new home (YAY...no more temporary lodging) and things will be a bit crazy with the move. I want to make sure I am totally dedicated when the challenge starts. Keep an eye out for a start date!

What will I have to do?
You won't have to do anything but read your bible. However, I will provide some studies and journaling techniques you can use. And interaction in the group is always welcomed and encouraged!

How often will I have to read?
The plan we will follow is a 5 day plan, that way you have 2 days you can continue with your own studies, get caught up, or of course, read ahead!

How long will I have to read?
Reading time will differ daily, anywhere from 10-20 minutes. You can read while cooking dinner, listen to it on your commute, read when you lay down at night, or...wake up 10 minutes early. C'mon..it's only 10 minutes!


Please pray and consider joining me in this challenge. I know you will be blessed by it! After the Genesis challenge we will have another book of the Bible challenge.
I am so excited and I can't wait!

Be sure to subscribe to get updates and posts straight to your email so you don't miss the latest info on the challenge. Use the 'Follow Me By Email' on the left-hand side of my page to sign up.  :)

Are you ready for the challenge...let me know and leave a comment. Please share your questions by comments or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios