Thursday, July 16, 2015

Must Read of 2015! Continued...

So I am back again with another Must Read of 2015! The first book I reviewed was Unstoppable (which you can find here). While that book was a motivational book I bring to you a Christian fiction story. 


Summer is halfway over, meaning that prime reading season is halfway through. If you are looking for another book to cram in this last half then grab Reservations for Two. I will admit, I am the kind of person who judges a book by its cover. With that said, I was a bit reluctant to choose this book as it looked a little too sappy for me, I can't do Nicholas Sparks book. However, when I began reading I was proven wrong. Yes, there is a love story involved but this book is a story within a story. For you thrifty folks, you're getting two books for the price of one! This is the second book of three but it can be read without reading the first, although now I am itching to get the first. The third book is released in 2016 and you better believe I will be purchasing it!

It took me less than 48 hours to complete this book, not because it is short but because it draws you in and you don't want to put it down. Of course, I only got a few hours of sleep the first night and read my the light on my phone but I just had to figure out what happened next. I have read some books where I tend to get bored or can guess what will happen next but this book is a drama, mystery, and love story all on one. Juliette, the main character, brings you back in time of World War II as she reads letters from her family's past to figure out who her family really is. Right when you think the big mystery is going to be solved, you're pulled right back to the present time with Juliette's anything but normal life, love life, and family.

Reservations for Two: the two being myself and this book!

*Note: This book was given to me for review by Blogging for Books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios